Rim locks are locks attached to the outside of the door and are perfect if you’re renovating an old Queenslander. We can supply, install, repair, retrofit, and make keys for these styles of locks. If you’re on the lookout for something special, just contact our experienced team at Jim Roberts Locksmiths for the best service and advice.
An example of our most popular Rim Lock for your heritage-style home…
ZENITH RIM LOCK
- Surface mount door lock hardware for easy and quick installation.
- A decorative locks – ideal for retrofit replacement projects.
- 102mm overall length x 153mm overall width
- Metal case with a black plastic doorknob.
- Suitable for entry or large interior doors in heritage houses.
- Non-handed – to alter for either left or right hinged doors, simply unscrew the rim lock cover and change the direction of the tongue.
REQUEST A QUOTE OR INFORMATION
Lock Installation, Rekey & Replacement Services
Call Jim Roberts Locksmiths, your 24/7 locksmith in Townsville. We can upgrade your existing locks, install new locks, and service/ repair them when something goes wrong. Lost your keys? It’s ok – we can rekey your locks so that the old keys no longer work. To save you time fumbling to find the right key, we can rekey your locks so that they all work with the same key!
Restricted Master Keying
Jim Roberts Locksmiths can design, replace, duplicate, and repair Restricted Key Systems. This means you’ll have one of the best ways to control/ customise access to your property and access, as well as give accountability to those with keys. We may even be able to rekey your existing locks without having to replace the whole lockset!