Jim Roberts Locksmiths is a proud supplier of quality knobsets to our commercial and residential clientele. From commercial grade knobsets to the secure, yet more aesthetically pleasing, residential knobsets, we have you covered. If you’re on the lookout for something special, just contact our experienced team at Jim Roberts Locksmiths for the best service and advice.
Examples of our Most Popular Privacy Knobsets for homes and businesses…
Lockwood 532 Privacy Lock
- Suitable for residential & commercial applications, including office partitioning.
- Tulip Knob Set
- Outside emergency coin turn locks and unlocks both knobs.
- Inside turnsnib locks and unlocks both knobs.
- Coin or similar in emergency unlocks both knobs.
- in 60mm. 70mm & 127mm backsets available
- Suit door thickness 32-48mm.
- Successfully tested to 2 hours on Fire Door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS1905.1:2005 Fire Resistant Doorsets.
- Satin Chrome Finish
Brava EA3030SS Privacy Lock
- Outside opened by knob when free. It can be unlocked in an emergency situation with a coin or screwdriver.
- Inside opened by a knob at all times, external knob locked with push button from inside.
- Fire Rated.
- Finished in satin stainless steel.
Dormakaba R40 Privacy Lock
- Residential Grade Knobset
- Opened by knob when unlocked. Pushing button on inner knob locks the outer knob. Emergency key, screwdriver or similar tool will release knob in case of emergency. “Kick-off:” is a standard feature.
- Knob is always free for immediate exit.
- 35mm minimum to 54mm maximum door thickness
- Finishes available: satin stainless steel, polished brass & antique brass
REQUEST A QUOTE OR INFORMATION
Lock Installation, Rekey & Replacement Services
Call Jim Roberts Locksmiths, your 24/7 locksmith in Townsville. We can upgrade your existing locks, install new locks, and service/ repair them when something goes wrong. Lost your keys? It’s ok – we can rekey your locks so that the old keys no longer work. To save you time fumbling to find the right key, we can rekey your locks so that they all work with the same key!
Restricted Master Keying
Jim Roberts Locksmiths can design, replace, duplicate, and repair Restricted Key Systems. This means you’ll have one of the best ways to control/ customise access to your property and access, as well as give accountability to those with keys. We may even be able to rekey your existing locks without having to replace the whole lockset!