For your stationery cabinet, the cupboard holding your cleaning supplies, and other timber containers, a cam lock is your best way of securing your valuables. Jim Roberts Locksmiths is the best place to call when you need a cam lock repaired, replaced – or if you’ve lost your keys! Just contact our experienced team at Jim Roberts Locksmiths for the best service and advice.
Examples of our timber cabinet locks for homes and businesses…
Carbine Lock Bolt or Latch – CCL-1CP
- One lock to suit all applications for cupboard and drawer locking.
- Completely modular with changeable function (from latch to bolt and vice versa) and four possible locking directions.
- Heavy-duty construction
- High corrosion resistance
- Easy to remove the cylinder by undoing three screws
- Will retrofit most common brands
- 30mm lock housing projection, 12mm lock case
- Uses a standard 530 cylinder
- Can be purchased in keyed to differ or keyed alike
- Supplied with a 6 pin C4 keyway, use Keyline LKW9 (Silca LW5) key and offers keying advantages re-keying to other locks
Standard Cupboard/ Drawer Lock – Keyed Differently
- Square back for fixing to a timber drawer with a square bolt throw projection
- Measures 40mm x 40mm
- Cylinder is not located in the centre of the lock, it is slightly lower on the case making it compatible with numerous other brands on the market.
- All cupboard/drawer locks are supplied with bezel 20mm cylinder projection with 19mm diameter Standard bolt projection is 10.2mm vertical
- Suits Keyline LF16 (Silca LF6R) keyway
- Barrel included (not pictured)
- Keyed to differ
- Chrome plate finish
Standard Cupboard/ Drawer Push Lock – Keyed Differently
- Sliding door push lock
- Keyed Differently
- Ideal for desk and cupboard sliding doors
- Barrel diameter 22mm
- Projection unlocked 34.8mm
- Projection locked 23.5mm
- Optional extension piece-8mm dia.x 6mm long
- Master keyed
- Finished in Bright Chrome
REQUEST A QUOTE OR INFORMATION